As we are now a month into the return to cricket, under the new COVID regulations, we thought it was an appropriate time to remind all members of the guidance we must all follow and some other key info.
- Where possible, social distancing of at least 2 metres must be maintained at all times.
- Wash hands at home, before and after using all facilities – bring hand sanitiser with you for all training and matches.
- If you are symptomatic, you should remain at home and follow all Government guidance.
- The clubhouses at White Post Road and Ermont Way are both closed. One way systems are in operation at both grounds, to access toilet or first aid facilities only.
- Changing rooms are also closed at all times.
- To adhere with NHS Track and Trace, posters with QR codes are on display at both grounds. All players, officials and spectators should scan the code and complete their basic details.
- Training (Youth & Senior) is still capped in groups of 30 – you must still book in advance to secure your space.
- There is a bar in operation from the scorebox at White Post Road, alongside a mobile Smokehouse Van for food. No food or drink is available at Ermont Way.
- We continue to welcome spectators, but remind all those in attendance to please adhere fully with the guidance put in place by the ECB and by Banbury Cricket Club.