Indoor nets have now drawn to a close for our seniors, so it is time to head back outside! The first outdoor nets are Thursday 30th March at White Post Road, from 6pm; sessions will then continue on Tuesdays (Ermont Way) & Thursdays (WPR) thereafter.
Pre-season fixtures start on Saturday 15th April, with a weekend full of fixtures for all teams and the league then begins on Saturday 6th May! Contact your captains to let them know you're available. (Reminder for 2023, match fees remain at £6 for adults & £3 for U18, students & unemployed - please bring cash each week!)
Women & Girls Cricket (Sponsored by Allsafe Scaffolding)
Our final Women's indoor training session takes place on Sunday 2nd April, after which outdoor training begins on Wednesday 12th April at White Post Road, from 6pm. The first pre-season fixture is on the 7th May, with Super 8 league fixtures beginning on Sunday 14th May - more TBC throughout the season!
New for 2023: We are delighted to launch our new girls only training sessions on Wednesday afternoons, led by our 1st XI Overseas player, Kieran Coyne. To find out more, or to sign up, click here. Our first girls only session will start on Wednesday 19th April from 4pm onwards.
We are also pleased to once again be hosting an Oxfordshire softball festival this year: 16th July - Women's Festival.
Youth Cricket (Sponsored by Whitley Stimpson)
Our final U11 indoor session takes place this Friday 31st March, with our final U13/U15 session on Sunday 2nd April.
Youth registration has now been open for some time and we have been thrilled with the uptake and excitement for cricket in 2023, after the success last year! We now only have limited spaces in our U15 & U19 groups and would be delighted to welcome new members to the club. Find out more here
Reminder, all subscriptions must be paid before any training or pre-season games.
Please keep an eye on Spond for group posts with any further updates for each age group.
Our ever popular Friday night training begins on the 28th April (All-Stars a week later); we look forward to seeing you all up there - bar & BBQ open as always! Check out some of our 2022 highlights, here!
We are however always looking for more volunteers, so if you feel that you could help the team in any capacity, please contact Cat Miller!
Ground - #GetSetWeekend
We are extremely lucky to have two grounds of such a high standard, however we need your support to get them ready for the season! Please spare an hour or two on the below dates, bring a paintbrush and broom, and help to get your grounds ready:
- White Post Road - Sunday 2nd April from 9:00am
- Ermont Way - Friday 7th April (Good Friday) from 9:00am
We all know that cricket would simply not happen if it were not for the support of its officials - umpires & scorers. We are fortunate to have a small group of current representatives, however to continue to fill our requirements each weekend, we are in need of more!
If you, or someone you know, would be keen to support us on a number of weekends as either an umpire or a scorer, please reply to this email. All umpires and scorers receive expenses and full support / training where required.
- Annual Senior Playing Subscriptions - Due now; pay before the first games - this includes player sponsorship deals!
- 100 Club - If you would like to join the 100 club for just £5 a month, to be in the chance of winning up to £100 each month, contact Ed Phillips. Check out all the latest draws, here.
- Sponsorship - We always welcome new sponsors and friends of the club and have a number of sponsorship opportunities available. Check out our latest brochure for further information on how you can get involved - including our NEW match ball sponsorship!
- Social Events - A busy calendar has already been pulled together; look out for events coming very soon. Keep your diaries free!